"The amount of time an inspector spends inspecting a home will be in direct proportion and relationship to his knowledge and experience in the building & remodeling trades." - Calvin Bolt
- Indiana State Licensed Home Inspector #HI00500015.
- State Code Certified by the International Code Council as a Certified Residential Combination Inspector (Building, Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical) under the International Residential Code (IRC) for 1 and 2 family dwellings.
- Extensive background, with 27 years of remodeling, troubleshooting, and repairing in all phases of home construction in Kosciusko County, IN
- Completed over 10,000 jobs during those 27 years.
- Member of the Indiana Builders Association Codes Committee in Indianapolis. One of eight voting members, representing the Indiana Builders Association, on the IRC codes REVIEW committee.
- Awarded the Council designation of Certified Microbial Investigator by the American Council for Accredited Certification. See my mold inspections page.
- Attended training and testing at Purdue and holds an inspectors license issued by the Office of the State Chemist for Wood Destroying Insects and Wood Destroying Fungi.
- Attended training and testing at Ball State University, and holds three licenses, issued from IDEM for asbestos inspection, lead paint inspection, and lead paint risk assessor. After 10 years, as of July 19, 2014, Calvin no longer holds a commercial asbestos license, but can still inspect and perform testing on your home for asbestos.
- Graduate of Inspectors Training Associates (ITA).
- Passed the high stakes National Home Inspector's Examination as well as the American Society of Home Inspectors' Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics exams.
- Completed the National Environmental Health Association's Radon Proficiency Program and is State certified by the Indiana State Department of Health to perform home testing for radon.
- Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) - ASHI Certified Inspector.
- Member of Kosciusko County Board of Realtors.
- Member of Better Business Bureau.
- Member of Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA).
- Member of National Association of Home Builders.
- Member of Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm.
- Certified Lead Renovator.
- Building Safety Professional Member of the International Code Council.
- Member of Inter National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- Board Member of Indiana Chapter of American Society of Home Inspectors (INASHI).
- Fully insured (Gen. Lia./E&O).
- View Calvin Bolt's Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) Profile. IAQA discontinued this program in mid 2011 and thus this profile will no longer be updated.
Indiana State Licensed Home Inspector:
Experienced...Knowledgeable...Professional...Full Time Inspector